Hydraulic Wood Screw
Split any kind of wood, whether it’s hard wood, green wood, extreme knotty wood, stringy wood – The SideTool Hydraulic Wood-Splitter will efficiently split it all! No matter how large the log, with a recommended minimum of a 3,300 lb. excavator (1 metric ton) or any skid steer you can quickly split and pile wood without having to get in and out of your machine.
The self-guided threaded conical body draws the splitter into the log. Thread it in only part-way and lift the log onto a pile.
- Suitable for mini-excavator from 3,300 lbs. to 11,000 lbs. (1-5 metric tons)
- Suitable for any skid steer up to 80 hp
- Robust & rugged, single piece design
- Easy to fit
- Very affordable
- Three different sizes for different size compact excavators and skid steers
Options for Hydraulic Wood Screw
- Mini-Excavators (3,300 to 6,600 lbs)
- Mini-Excavators, up to 25 gpm (5,500 to 9,900 lbs) and Skidsteer Loaders up to 65 hp
- Mini-Excavators, up to 13020 gpm (6,600 to 11,000 lbs) and Skidsteer Loaders up to 80 hp