In order for the skid steer to place attachments to the side and move forward, we have developed two different coupler systems to provide contractors a choice, based on their application.
- SideTool Skid Steer Pro I (A,B) Coupler: This allows the operator to swing the trencher to the middle (to go backwards in narrow spaces) or swing it to the right-side-only of the machine and drive forward while trenching. This coupler is roughly 8-12 inches away from the tracks/wheels when placed to the side of the machine to drive forward. It is very user-friendly as well as incredibly rugged and durable. Pro I-A accepts the trencher only, while Pro I-B accepts all SideTool attachments.
- SideTool Skid Steer Pro II Coupler: This allows the operator to swing the trencher and all other SideTool attachments to the middle (to go backwards in narrow spaces) or swing it to BOTH/EITHER side of the skid steer and drive forward while trenching. This coupler is heavier than the Pro I and is suited for the contractor who needs to do work behind a curb or otherwise have the machine far away from an unstable grade. A heavier skid steer is recommended for this coupler.
PRINT OR DOWNLOAD PRODUCT SHEET
- Coupler Types:
- The following product options are available.
- SideTool Skid Steer Pro I-A Skid Steer Coupler:
- Made for skid steers to place the trencher in the middle or to right side only – A2035
- SideTool Skid Steer Pro I-B Multi-Coupler:
- Made for skid steer to place all SideTool attachments in the middle or to right side only – A2043