SideTool 10-Day Money Back Guaranty Terms & Conditions
SideTool offers all our US customers a 10-day money-back guarantee if our equipment does not perform as advertised. In order to define the terms and conditions of this guaranty more clearly, we have added the following points:
- It is expected that the operator of the machine which carries our attachments is skilled enough to operate a skid steer and/or an excavator. We are not responsible for the lack of skill of an operator.
- Mini-Excavators must be within a weight range of 3-8 metric tons. This guaranty is void for machines operating our equipment outside of this range.
- Skid Steers must weigh a minimum of 7,000 lbs., have at least 60 hp and a minimum flow rate of 16 gpm or this guaranty is void.
- Owners/Operators must follow all instructions and recommendations on product instruction sheets and product spec sheets. If attachments do not appear to work at first, owner/operator agrees to work with SideTool’s recommendations and suggestions, determining all possibilities to get the equipment to work as expected. Failure to follow instructions and/or failure to troubleshoot any issues with SideTool voids this guaranty.
- The 10-day guaranty period begins on the day the equipment is delivered and is henceforth counted as calendar days. Any issues/complaints must be filed with SideTool via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within this time-period, accompanied by photos and/or videos so that SideTool can determine a solution(s) in a timely fashion. Failure to follow this procedure will void this guaranty.
- If all possibilities to resolve issues are exhausted, due to a complaint filed during the 10- day guaranty period and equipment needs to be returned, customer is responsible for cleaning the equipment, placing it on pallets and strapping it down with steel straps – all at customer’s expense, ready for transport. Customer must also have a forklift or skid steer available to load equipment on truck. Customer will be responsible for arranging shipping and associated freight costs. Failure to follow this procedure will void the guaranty.
Download SideTool's Limited Warranty